CODEX brought a sandbox space trading and combat simulator video game ‘Kinetic Void’.
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation
Description: Kinetic Void is a 3D space adventure with a focus on customization and exploration. The shipyard allows players to construct their ship piece by piece. Ships can be as simplistic as a cockpit, a hull, a engine and a gun, or as complex as a player wants.
In Kinetic Void the galaxy is a living, breathing thing. Not all factions get along, not all of them hate each other. As factions interact, agreements and treaties will be made and broken. Trade, combat and piracy will affect how the factions see each other based on their own internal standings.
- Fully detailed and customizable space ships
- Hundreds of weapons and modules of multiple sizes
- Huge procedurally generated galaxy, limited only by your computer’s capabilities
- Randomized factions and political standings
- Open world sandbox, you are in control of your fate
- Detailed economy simulation with resources, trade routes
- Epic space combat
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:Dual Core 2 Ghz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Nvidia 400 or equivilant
- Hard Drive:2.5 GB HD space