The group TBE released Intel’s Parallel Studio XE 2015 for Windows. With Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015 you can create faster code faster and many more with ease. You can find more info from the pdf file’s link at the bottom of the post’s description.
Operating System: Windows
Description: Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015 tool suite simplifies the design, development, debug, and tuning of code that utilizes parallel processing to boost application performance. Get more application performance with less effort on compatible Intel® processors and coprocessors.
- Deliver top C++ and Fortran application performance with less effort
- Faster code: Boost applications performance that scales on today’s and next-gen processors
- Create code faster: Utilize a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable parallel code
- Performance boost using explicit vectorization and optimization reports
- Expanded standards support for OpenMP 4.0, MPI 3.0, Full C++ 2011,
- Full Fortran 2003 support and Fortran 2008 BLOCK support
- Faster thread debugging and expanded performance profiling
Three editions based on your development needs:
- Composer Edition includes compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models optimized to build fast parallel code.
- Professional Edition includes everything in the Composer edition. It adds performance profiler, threading design/prototyping, and memory & thread debugger to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code.
- Cluster Edition includes everything in the Professional edition. It adds a MPI cluster communications library, along with MPI error checking and tuning to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code that includes MPI.