‘Inside’ is a a puzzle-platformer adventure game from the creators of ‘Limbo’.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Description: Hunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the center of a dark project.
Inside is a puzzle platformer in which the player character is a young red-shirt boy who explores a surreal environment presented as a primarily monochromatic 2.5D game, using color only to highlight parts of the environment. The game is very dark in nature and mostly silent, with only occasional musical cues. The player controls an unnamed red-shirted boy who walks, runs, swims, climbs, and uses objects to overcome obstacles and progress in the game.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card