FLT brought us “Impire” which is a three-dimensional single-player and co-operative real-time strategy video game that Cyanide Studios is developing, and Paradox Interactive publishing.
Release Date: Feb 14, 2013
Platforms: PC, X360, PS3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op
Ratings: Metacritic: 7.6 (0 critics)
Description: Deep in the underworld of Ardania, a threat of the most evil nature grows and multiplies with an appetite for destruction that is unsurpassed. Summoned from the depths of the Bottomless Pit, the (once) mighty Báal-Abaddon has been torn from his throne of skulls and imprisoned in an earthly body of less-than-imposing stature (he’s an Imp, OK?) to serve the none-too-competent sorcerer Oscar van Fairweather.
Take control the of demon Báal-Abaddon as he attempts to rebuild his mighty hell spawn form. With the aid of dozens of evil creatures big and small as well as an arsenal of spells, you will help him construct a dungeon underworld of limitless evil and nastiness to stop all those pesky Heroes of Ardania from ruining his return to greatness!
- Incarnate a demon of the abyss; make him evolve into a powerful dungeon lord and customize him through weapon and armor upgrades
- Dig your own dungeon, build different room types, and craft wicked traps to stop your enemies
- Beat up the heroes who attempt to thwart your plans, or even better, crush their souls and use them as resources to build up your dungeon
- Recruit a vast array of creatures, level them up, and upgrade their equipment
- Terrorize the surface of Ardania by raiding different locations, collecting treasures and riches along the way
- Unlock unique magical item cards and mix and match them to build a deck that suits your playing style
- Play the campaign in solo or in coop mode; or confront friends in different multiplayer game modes
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8400 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+,
- Memory:3 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® HD3000 video card with 512MB of dedicated memory
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible Soundcard