CODEX brought a highly-rated action cards game that’s very original and unique in its style. Going by the videos, this looks truly fun to play and seems to deliver a different gaming experience.
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
Description: In Hand of Fate, players collect equipment, items, artifacts and enemies as in-game collectible cards in a card based RPG; then play their deck, bringing to video game life a beautiful 3D world in which gamers make difficult decisions.
Sometimes their choices have unexpected consequences and players must crush their foes utilizing a third person action-adventure combat system. The more bosses a player defeats, the more cards they obtain.
* Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
* A unique take on roguelike gameplay.
* Visceral action-RPG combat.
* Game changing gear and items make every play through unique.
* Hundreds of encounters, items, armor, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
* Unique deck building mechanics let you customise your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 260 GTS or Radeon HD 4850 – 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card