Sn!pEr: Finally!! after long waiting Scene group iMARS released the game Gears of War Judgment for XBOX360. Very nice third-person shooting game. Gears of War: Judgment takes you back before events of the original Gears of War trilogy to the immediate aftermath of Emergence Day where you follow Kilo Squad as they fight to save the city of Halvo Bay from an unstoppable enemy.
|Genre: Sci-Fi Third Person Shooter|
Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
Gameplay Modes: Single-Player, Multi-Player
Developer: Epic Games
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: “Gears of War: Judgment” takes you back before events of the original “Gears of War” trilogy to the immediate aftermath of Emergence Day – the defining event of the “Gears of War” universe. Follow Kilo Squad, led by Damon Baird and Augustus “The Cole Train” Cole, as they fight to save the city of Halvo Bay from an unstoppable enemy in the most intense ‘Gears’ game yet.
Gears of War: Judgment” delivers the most intense and challenging “Gears” game yet, with a campaign that takes you back to the immediate aftermath of Emergence Day – the defining event of the “Gears of War” universe – for the very first time, and tests your mettle in highly-competitive new multiplayer modes.
Gears of War: Judgment will have two new multiplayer modes, OverRun and Free-for-All, including maps as Gondola, Island and Library.The series trademark feature, ‘Down but Not Out’, will be absent in the Free-for-All game modes, also resulting in the absence of executions.
The following characters have been confirmed for this new release of Gears of War: Judgment (some of them have appeared in previous sequels of the franchise, such as Damon Baird and Augustus Cole): Lt. Damon Baird, Pvt. Augustus “The Cole Train” Cole, Sofia Hendrik, Garron Paduk, Col. Ezra Loomis, Karn.
- A riveting campaign
- Set years prior to the events of the previous “Gears of War” trilogy, “Judgment” centers on Kilo Squad, a troop of soldiers led by Damon Baird and Augustus “The Cole Train” Cole. They are joined by newcomers to the “Gears” series Sofia Hendrick and Garron Paduk, as they attempt to save the besieged city of Halvo Bay from a terrifying new enemy.
- Playable cooperatively with up to three friends on Xbox LIVE (four players total), “Gears of War: Judgment” depicts the planet Sera on the brink of annihilation by an unstoppable new Locust menace, giving you a new vantage point into one of the richest and most acclaimed sagas in gaming.
- Marking a first for the “Gears” franchise, “Gears of War: Judgment” features a “Misson Declassification” system that lets players experience more challenging gameplay scenarios and achievements by uncovering critical information during the course of the campaign.
- Faster and more intense combat
- “Gears of War: Judgment” delivers a riveting gameplay experience that gets back to basics and captures the true essence of “Gears” combat, and introduces a new style of combat that’s faster-paced and more actionpacked than ever before.
- “Gears of War: Judgment” introduces a new Smart Spawn System [S3] for both campaign and multiplayer action. This new system ensures each encounter is unique and new, as types, timing and locations of enemies change with each new encounter.
- Explosive new multiplayer experiences
- “Gears of War: Judgment” introduces brand-new multiplayer experiences, including OverRun, a thrilling new class-based competitive mode that pits Locust and COG soldiers in a head-to-head battle unlike anything “Gears” fans have experienced yet.
- An objective-oriented mode that lets 5-player teams alternate between playing as Locusts and COG soldiers, OverRun marks the first time that a class-based, competitive multiplayer experience has been introduced in the “Gears of War” series, and amps up the addictive gameplay with a deep player progression system layered on top of the experience.
- Additional game modes will be announced at a later time.