COMPLEX releases the Action game FUSE for XBOX360, Fuse is a 4-person co-op story-driven action game that invites players to experience what happens when humans access alien technology they were never meant to have. Enjoy 🙂
Release Date: May 28, 2013
Platforms: Xbox360 | PS3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player, Multi-player
Developer: Insomniac Games
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: What happens when humans take possession of volatile alien technology they were never meant to have? Find out the hard way in Fuse, a four-person co-op action shooter that puts players in command of contact team Overstrike 9 — four elite agents, each with their own unique skills and experimental weapons. In story-driven, cooperative action, players must thwart a rogue paramilitary organization called Raven from stealing the deadly alien energy source known as Fuse. Your team — Dalton Brooks, Izzy Sinclair, Jacob Kimble and Naya Deveraux — will pursue Raven around the world, from the fortified desert facility to underwater bases, island strongholds, icy mountain peaks, palatial hideouts and beyond.
Even solo players can experience the unique attributes of each agent by using the game’s LEAP feature to switch between the four characters at will during combat. Each agent is equipped with unique skills and weapons not only integral for survival, but that also allows for unexpected and extraordinary results. Experimental Fuse weapons give players unique capabilities that expand their strategic options in and out of combat. Players can play either online or offline and level up along unique character paths, allowing players to unlock more powerful Fuse-driven abilities as the game progresses. In addition, the game’s progression system is unified between different play modes, allowing players to continue improving their agents regardless of how they play.
- 4 Hyperion Prototype Agent Armor Skins – Upgrade your agents’ look with four special state-of-the-art armor skins discovered inside the top-secret Hyperion Base.
- 4 Hyperion Prototype Weapon Skins – Customize your Fuse weapons with four skins based on each of the original prototypes developed inside the Hyperion Base.
- Special Quickdraw Team Perk – Increase your damage with this team perk adding powerful Fuse elements to all one-handed weapons for all four characters in your squad.
- Lethal Teamwork – Switch between the four Overstrike agents during battle using the unique LEAP feature to combine their weapons and abilities for devastating results. Through tactical teamwork you can complete tasks and kills to earn Fuse points for awesome upgrades.
- Secret Alien Tech – The volatile alien energy source known as Fuse can transform natural earth-based materials in potent and catastrophic ways. Whoever controls it will have unlimited power at their disposal.
- Experimental Weapons – Overstrike 9 agents each wield upgradeable Fuse-powered weapons—combine them to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
- Class-Based Operatives – Develop each Overstrike 9 agent along a deep upgrade path. Discover all the possibilities for unique gameplay combinations and lethal teamwork as you play as the unstoppable Dalton Brooks, stealth master Naya Deveraux, expert sniper Jacob Kimble, and powerful healer Isabelle Sinclair.