WaLMaRT release the PC version for “Foul Play”, Foul Play is a side-scrolling brawler that rewards performance over pummeling.
Description: Play as the daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth in a side-scrolling co-op brawler set entirely on the grand spectacle of a theatre stage that rewards performance over pummeling. Perform shattering takedowns and reversals!
Electrify the audience with devastating linked attacks as you have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick and use every stage-trick you know to bring the house down! Play out the most spectacular moments of the Baron’s life; improbable beasts, astonishing villainy and, at the heart of it all, the mysterious Foul Play!Foul Play is a side-scrolling brawler that rewards performance over pummelling, and as the lead actor in the greatest show on earth it’s your job to keep the audience on the edge of their seats!Playing as the Victorian daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth, prepare to smash, strike, banish and beat your way through hordes of wildly costumed extras as you recount your incredible life story live on stage – watch awe-inspiring scene changes play out before your eyes, fires will rage, pyramids will rise, castles will crumble, and deadly monstrosities will burst forth.
- 22 Incredible Acts: From the deserts of Cairo to the depths of Atlantis
- Over 50 hideous enemies drawn from the Baron’s recollections
- Learn 12 Electrifying stage-tricks to bring the house down
- Have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick in Local & Online Co-op modes
- Beautifully animated scene changes re-create the Baron’s adventure
- Never before seen ‘Daemon Diary’ charts the discovery of Daemonology
- OS: Windows XP with SP3, Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 3GHz Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6200 / ATI Radeon X600 w/ 256 MB
- Additional Notes: An appreciation of the fine arts and a bit of unbridled enthusiasm.