RELOADED release PC version game of Football Manager 2014.
Description: FM 2014 features a rehauled transfer module in which opposing clubs and managers adopt a more realistic approach when making or responding to transfer offers. Additional, a host of new ‘real world’ transfer clauses have been added, such as the facility to loan a player back to the club he hae has just been bought from and the option to offer a combination of money and loan players, as well as new contract clauses such as a sub bench appearance fee.
Beyond this, the old ‘turn-based’ system of transfer negotiations can now be accomplished two ways, the tried and tested system and a new ‘live’ system, similar to that used in Football Manager’s contract negotiations.
- The game will have ‘cloud-save’ technology allowing mangers to keep track of single career from any computer.
- It will also provide integration with Steam Workshop that will allow managers to create and share customized Football Manager content.
- It will contain a realistic transfer module with realistic approach with the addition of ‘real world’ transfer clauses like loaning a player back, cash and loaning of players and sub bench appearance fee.
- The ‘turn-based’ system of transfer negotiations can be carried out. It involves live system too.
- Provides enhanced interaction between players, managers, rivals and the media. An end-of-season meeting has also been added.
- There have been important changes in the user interface. Redesigned areas include: training overview page, transfer centre and news homepage. Language used in the game is close to that in the real world football.
- 3D match engine has been enhanced with better AI, lighting, player animation, individual player character, kit models, realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and more.
- The tactics and strategies employed have been overhauled with prominence for new player roles.
- A realist approach provided to managers and boards where managers can renegotiate transfer and wage budgets if loyal and are offered with job by another club.
- There has been an overhaul of the news system with the manager’s inbox having only club related news. News will be color coded.
- More than three playable nations can be chosen in Classic mode.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core AMD, Athlon. Windows XP: 1.6GHz+, Windows Vista/7/8: 2.2GHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel GMA X3100: 128MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space