ALiAS has released the game “Flight Unlimited Las Vegas” for Windows . Enjoy
Genre: Racing, Simulation
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas-ALiAS
Description: The popular iPhone Flight Simulator with over 4,000,000 downloads world wide is now available on the Steam Network for PC and MAC. The Steam version features enhanced lighting effects, enhanced shadow effects, and all of the aircraft unlocked and available to pilot. Experience the thrill of flight with Flight Unlimited Las Vegas. Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 8 unique aircraft or embark on a campaign of missions for the Las Vegas Mob Boss. Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio. Cars, trucks, and buses speed around the city, gas stations and restaurants line the strip, tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, the sun glare blinds your view, and more.
- Beautiful graphics featuring bloom lighting, real time reflections, volumetric clouds, etc.
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain and over 50 iconic Vegas hotels and buildings.
- Grand Theft Auto style Missions
- 8 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft, Pitts Special, A10 Tank Killer, P40 Mustang, and the FA/18
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Pentium 1.4Ghz
Memory: 2000 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D Graphics Card
Hard Drive: 800 MB available space