The group CODEX released Firefighters 2014 foor the PC platform. House fires, traffic accidents and large-scale emergencies: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department in “Firefighters 2014 – The Simulation Game”! Finally, what firefighter simulation fans have been waiting on for a long time – play and immerse yourself in the daily operations of a fire department: traffic accidents on the highway, fires in the city and in the countryside, subway derailments and much more.
Genre: Action, Simulation
Description: Your squad members head out with you on your daily operations, putting out fires and helping you in dangerous situations. The new inventory system offers better control with easier handling.
A dynamic backdrop with streets and squares filled with people and traffic. Cars swerve out of the way when you’re out on emergency operations and guarantee a quick arrival at the scene, no matter if it’s the fire truck, the turntable ladder vehicle or the ambulance. Don the uniform and face the danger!
– Exciting missions: house fire, traffic accident, subway derailment, flooded basement, barn fire and much more
– Your squad goes on operations with you, putting out fires and helping the injured
– Put out fires, cut people out of car wrecks, shore up houses, pump out basements, use hydrants, rescue the injured
– City, industrial area, beltway, rural area with village and forest landscape
– Drive fire trucks, turntable ladder vehicles, ambulances, swap-body trucks and the auxiliary fire tender
OS: Windows Vista/7/8
Processor: Quad-Core® or comparable 3 GHz processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB 3D graphics card with Pixel Shader 3.0
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 5187 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible sound card