SKIDROW release the PC game “Final Exam”, enjoy
Description: Playable alone and in cooperative mode (local & online), Obscure lets you play as one of four unlikely heroes; students, each with unique skills and abilities that develop throughout the adventure.
Geared toward action and all-out brawling, Obscure’s combat emphasizes combos, follow-up attacks, and score-multipliers! Survive against packs of monsters trying to skin you alive, discover new weapons, and complete objectives throughout a variety of huge, non-linear levels. Overshooting the scores will earn you experience points to level your character up, unlocking new weapons, skills, and other devastating abilities! At any time, you can even get back to some of earlier levels to try your new toys and beat your scores!
- Final Exam on PC, PSN and Xbox LIVE is a pure 2.5D sidescroller crammed with frenzied action that borrows themes from horror films and teen movies adding a heady dose of caustic humor.
- A group of four buddies visit their old high school for what would have been the mother of all parties, and find themselves trapped in a small town that has been invaded by a pack of monstrous and particularly aggressive creatures.
- No horror film cliché has been spared by the chainsaw of the developers, Mighty Rocket Studios, and you can expect a crazy mix of monsters, baseball bats, rocket launchers and references to video games and teen horror movies.
- Final Exam can be played in single player and Co-op mode (LAN and online), and you can choose from four different characters, each with their own skills and abilities. Final Exam is an action-packed beat’em up game offering fabulous combat sequences, combos and score multipliers!
- Resist the hordes of bloodthirsty monsters, find new weapons and complete inventive and varied objectives as you progress through the vast, non-linear levels. Smash the record scores and explore every inch of the levels to earn experience points to enable your character to level up, unlock new weapons and gain new special attacks and devastating skills to launch even more impressive combos! You can return to the initial game levels at any time and use your new weapons and skills to achieve monumental hiscores!
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.3 GHZ COMPATIBLE SSE2
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON 2600XT/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GT/INTEL HD 3000 OR HIGHER
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE