The group CODEX released Falling Skies: The Game for the PC platform. Falling Skies: The Game is based on TNT’s very popular sci-fi, action TV series Falling Skies. I’m sure you will love to play this game.
Genre: RPG, Strategy, Sci-Fi
Description: Based on Falling Skies, the popular TNT sci-fi series, Falling Skies: The Game is set in a world devastated by Espheni aliens. Following the destruction of an Espheni tower at the end of season 3, the 2nd Mass stumble across the wreckage of an ambushed convoy.
Among the survivors is an engineer who claims he can create a powerful weapon that may level the playing field in the fight against the Espheni invaders, but it will require the 2nd Mass to undertake several risky operations to collect all the components. What seems at first to be a routine salvage mission quickly becomes a battle for mankind’s very existence.
- SQUAD TACTICAL COMBAT: With a non-linear campaign – take different approaches to achieve mission objectives
- RESCUE AND RECRUIT: From human survivors you encounter
- LEVEL UP AND CUSTOMIZE: Your squad member’s skills, weapons, and equipment
- ENDLESS GAMEPLAY: Play through computer generated side quests
- NEW STORYLINE: Introduces falling skies to new fans and integrates the favorite characters of existing fans
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon x1950 or better, with 256 VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space