SKIDROW release the PC game “Face Noir”, Face Noir is a point-and-click adventure set in New York City, 1934 that is developed by Mad Orange and inspired byt the writing of Raymond Chandler. Enjoy 😉
Genre: Adventure Games
Description: Black Thursday. That is how the press rechristened that October 24th, 1929, a day in which U.S. began to face the darkest years of his history: the Great Depression years. All the great values professed by this nation vanished within a couple of months, the American dream was dead and trustin God begun to shake.
Few years had been enough for people to show their real side: false, mean and, above all, open to bribery. But the one thing I would have never imagined is how far corruption had gone; so far that somebody would actually try to bribe God. And now here I am, a gun barrel pointed at me, a corpse on my conscience, and a young lady to protect. How could this ever happen? How is it possible that everything has stemmed from a series of coincidences? Do you believe in Destiny? …I don`t. [Mad Orange]
- Explore New York in the 1930s—drink in a Lower East Side pub, explore the back streets of Harlem, investigate the abandoned docks of Brooklyn, and more.
- New, full English-language localization and voices in addition to the original Italian for the cast of over 20 characters from all walks of life
- Innovative “Reflection Mode”: gather information and connect clues to open up new possibilities and further your investigation
- 3D interactive puzzles in Dynamic Mode—use your mouse to rotate, manipulate and examine objects as you search for clues
- Improved inventory interface, including a 3D option to take a closer look at the details of the objects you find along the way
- An intriguing and classic noir mystery inspired by the work of Raymond Chandler!
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Pentium 2 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 2 GB available hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c
- Graphics card 128 MB
- Sound card
- DVD-ROM 4X
- Keyboard and Mouse