FLT release the PC version for “Enslaved: Odyssey to the West” the Premium Edition, A tactical action-adventure game, Enslaved centers on the complex relationship between the two main characters and challenges players to employ a mix of combat, strategy and environment traversal.
Genre: Action Adventure
Description: More than 150 years in the future, the world has transformed into an unrecognizable state where all that remains are a dwindling human population and merciless robots left over from wars long past. In Enslaved, players take on the role of Monkey, a strong and brutish loner, and his AI partner Trip, a technologically savvy but sheltered young woman from a peaceful community. Both become captured by a mysterious slave ship, which are rumored to harvest people and take them out west never to return. As they each attempt to escape, Trip realizes quickly that Monkey, with his raw strength and power, is the only hope she has of making the perilous journey back home. She hacks into a slave headband to enslave Monkey and link them together – if she dies, he dies. Her journey has now become his.
Players must make sure both Monkey and Trip work together as they skillfully navigate through the world and survive against the dangerous enemy obstacles that lie in wait. Monkey will deftly wield his trusty staff weapon to attack and defend against enemies, using a combination of melee attacks, blocks and counters. He will also be able to perform spectacular takedown moves, allowing him to rip an enemy apart piece by piece, take its weapon for his own use or destroy it in one final blow.
- The Premium Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game, and additional DLC content “Pigsy’s Perfect 10” as well as character enhancement skins Ninja Monkey, Classic Monkey and Sexy Trip.
- Engaging Storyline – A post-apocalyptic retelling of the classic 400-year old novel Journey to the West co-written by famed novelist and
screenwriter, Alex Garland.
- A Cinematic Masterpiece – Dramatic cutscenes co-directed by Andy Serkis, who also plays the lead role of Monkey, portraying critical events that drive the story of Monkey and Trip.
- Stunning Environments – Explore a beautiful, eerie world of war-ravaged cityscapes that have been reclaimed by nature and are fraught with danger at every turn.
- Dynamic Combat System – Attack and defend with agile prowess using a combination of melee attacks, blocks, and intense
takedowns. Use Monkey to overtake an enemy, steal its weapon, then rip the enemy apart systematically.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.20GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 9600/ ATI Radeon HD 4850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space