The Scene group MESMERiZE released Engelmann‘s CDRWIN. THis application is one of the fastet burning software available.
Now even faster, easier, more precise: CDRWIN 10 is concentrated and proven burning power for your CD-, DVD- and / or Blu-ray-writer with a diabolically new and modern interface, which offers the most important functions quickly and clearly arranged.
CDRWIN 10 is equipped with state-of-the-art technology providing those qualities, which already made the predecessors so successful: reliability, velocity, comprehensive functionality and a straightforwardness that directly leads to success.
CDRWIN 10 is the ideal burning software package for starters and professionals. Now also compatible with Windows 8.
• Direct copy of data-CDs/DVDs (incl. computer games) and audio-CDs
• Burning and creation of ISO-, BIN- and XMD-images as well as Cue-Files
• Authoring of Orange Book-compatible data-CDs (CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA) as well as data-DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Also suitable for creation of MP3- and h.264/MPEG-4-CDs/ DVDs & Blu-ray discs.
• Automatic setting of the platform-overlapping ISO 9660-file system and the Windows Joliet file system for display of long file names and complex directory structures.
• Authoring of Red Book-compatible audio-CDs (CD-DA) in Disc-at-Once-mode with manually adjustable track breaks and CD-Text.
• Support of Disc at Once (very important e.g. for standard-compliant creation of audio-CDs and when copying from CDs/DVDs), Track at Once (important in case data-CDs are to be extended retroactively) and Session at Once (CD-extra).
• Ripping of audio-CDs in MP3/WMA or WAV. Supports the reading of CD-Text, freedb.org and the manual input of title information
• freedb-data can be edited and are stored locally in a cache
• UDF support for burning DVD structures
• Fast or complete deletion of re-writable media
• Caching system for optimization of system configuration and guarantee of safe burning procedure.
• Support of all known blank CD sizes from 21 to 99 minutes length, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R and BD-RW. Overburning of CD-Rs is also possible.
• Support of various techniques for buffer underrun protection, e.g. BurnProof.
• Multi-Session support for data discs
• Audio- and data projects can be stored and loaded
• Retroactive finalizing of CD/DVDs/Blu-ray discs possible
• Many more!
• Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8 (both 32- and 64 bit)
• CD/DVD/Blu-ray compatible burner
• 512MB RAM, 1 GB RAM recommended
• Pentium processor
• An MP3-codec cannot be supplied for licence reasons and has already to be installed on the system. Supported are the MP3-codecs of the Windows Media Player 10/11/12 and the freeware LAME (lame_enc.dll).