The group DOA released the latest version of Wireless Security Auditor Professional Edition from Elcomsoft, this application allows a network administrators to verify how secure a company’s wireless network is. Well this application is not only useful but very much costly as well Standard Edition costs $299 and Professional Edition $599.
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor allows network administrators to verify how secure a company’s wireless network is by executing an audit of accessible wireless networks. Featuring patent-pending cost-efficient GPU acceleration technologies, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor attempts to recover the original WPA/WPA2-PSK text passwords in order to test how secure your wireless environment is.
• Determine how secure your wireless network is
• Built-in wireless network sniffer (with AirPCap adapters)
• Test the strength of WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords protecting your wireless network
• Save time with patent-pending GPU acceleration technology when one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are present
• Hardware acceleration on Tableau TACC1441 hardware
• Run advanced dictionary attacks with highly configurable variations
• Perform attacks from inside or outside of your network
• Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP
• About 6 MB of free space on hard disk
• WPA/WPA2 password hash(es) in any format supported by the program (e.g. tcpdump)
• At least one of supported NVIDIA or ATI cards is recommended
• AirPCap adapter (for sniffing; Pro version only)