The group TE released latest Retail version of DVD Catalyst. With DVD Catalyst you can watch your movies and TV shows on the go. Read the description and visit site to know more about the features.
Operating System: Windows
Description: VD Catalyst 4 converts your movies and TV shows to small, great-looking video files that are perfectly optimized to play on devices such as the Apple iPad Mini and iPhone 5, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Barnes & Noble NOOK HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 and much more.
Computers were designed to do repetitive tasks, but when it comes to conversion tools, many solutions force you to click through multiple pages before it converts your movie or TV show. DVD Catalyst 4 provides you with an easy to use, 1-click solution, which eliminates all those complicated steps, while still giving you complete access to every aspect of the conversion, but only if you choose to use them.
Besides offering the basic functionality that appears to be the standard for similar conversion tools, DVD Catalyst 4 simplifies complicated tasks such as black-border-removal/full-screen video, batch conversions and volume adjustment by automating them. Converting 1 video file or 100 video files, it does not make a difference. Just drag the files onto DVD Catalyst and with 1 click start a conversion.
Important note: protected video files, such as movies purchased/rented through Apple iTunes and Amazon Instant, or so-called “Digital Copies” you get for free with some DVDs and Blurays (“Digital Copy Included”), can not be converted. Video files that do not include DRM such as AVI, DIVX MKV, MPEG etc can be converted normally with DVD Catalyst.
Converting multiple videos has never been easier. Just add your video content, and when done, DVD Catalyst will be ready and waiting for a new one.
* DVD Catalyst 4 converts your own DVDs as well as almost all video file types, including AVI, DIVX, MPEG, M2TS, MKV and much more.
* DVD Catalyst 4 includes profiles for all popular video-capable devices, including the latest iPad, NOOK, Kindle Fire and Android smartphones and tablets. Just select your brand and device model, and you are ready to go.
* DVD Catalyst 4 automatically adjusts the volume on all your conversions. It uses a technology we call Volume Maximizer (gain), which adjusts the volume for each conversion you do to a certain maximum volume, so you will never have to adjust the volume ever again.
* Free updates for as long as we are on v4. DVD Catalyst 4 gets updated on a regular basis to include support for new devices as well as new features. Many of the new features we add in a minor version (4.0 > 4.1) are enough for our competitors to require an upgrade fee, but we include them for free.
* DVD Catalyst 4 is DRM-Free, so no activation or license keys, so if you purchase a new computer, you don’t have to repurchase. As long as it is for your own use, you can even install it on more than one computer.
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista,7 & 8 only