Episode two from five it’s here, you can grab chapter 1 from here. As for the game if you don’t already know this is one of the best adventure games out there, you know what you have to do, and if you like it, support it’s developers. Have fun!
Genre: Episodic Sci-fi & Fantasy Adventure
Description: Dreamfall Chapters continues and concludes the gripping story of Zoe Castillo, the Dreamer. Revisiting familiar locations and characters, and introducing new sights and sounds, new faces, new game mechanics, new thrills and challenges, Dreamfall Chapters takes the player on an emotional, exciting and challenging journey — from a dystopian cyberpunk future, through the mysterious and dreamlike Storytime, to the magical landscapes of Arcadia.
Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic, story-driven adventure game about choices and consequences, dreams and reality, magic and science, chaos and order, and the broken heroes whose actions will shape the course of history in all worlds.
Set in parallel worlds — one a dark cyberpunk vision of the future, the other a magical fantasy realm — the game follows two broken heroes on their journey across worlds to save the very nature of dreams from the Undreaming. Dreamfall Chapters is a mature, emotional, dark, magical and heartbreaking adventure that will take you by surprise.
With a brand new storyline, Dreamfall Chapters introduces new players to The Longest Journey Saga, while returning players will get the conclusion they have been waiting for ever since the end of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.
- Experience a deep and emotional episodic storyline that continues the epic saga of The Longest Journey — an award-winning story the New York Times called “compelling” and “terrific”
- The sequel to acclaimed Adventure Game of the Year, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
- Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
- Connect your game and see the choices your Steam and Facebook friends have made before making your own, and share your decisions with everyone playing the game
- Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of the future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape
PC | MAC | Linux System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP, Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or higher, Linux Kernel 3.0 or above
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- OS: Windows , Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or higher, Linux Kernel 3.0 or above
- Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes