After the Xbox360 release , here is the scene PS3 version from DUPLEX for Dragon Age: Inquisition , Enjoy 😉 .
Genre: Action Role-Playing Game
Description: Explore a vast, fantasy world at the brink of catastrophe in Dragon Age: Inquisition, a next-generation action RPG, where your choices shape and drive the experience. In this upcoming video game from BioWare, makers of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age: Origins, you’ll make your mark in an expansive, story-driven open world filled with complex characters, challenging combat and difficult decisions.
A cataclysmic event has plunged the land of Thedas into turmoil. Dragons now darken the sky, casting a shadow of terror over a once-peaceful kingdom. Mages have broken into an all-out war against the oppressive Templars. Nations rise against one another.
It falls to you to restore order as you lead the Inquisition and hunt down the agents of chaos – your choices will forever change the Dragon Age.
Explore, lead, and battle: Tough choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of what’s to come.
Become The Inquisitor. Wield the power of the Inquisition over the course of an epic character-driven story, and lead a perilous journey of discovery through the Dragon Age.
- Bond with legends. To become a great leader, you’ll need to develop relationships with unforgettable characters. The real challenge, negotiating the dynamic relationships amongst each other.
- Discover the Dragon Age. BioWare’s latest action-adventure delivers an unparalleled story set in a vast, changeable landscape. Explore hidden caves, defeat truly monumental creatures, and shape the world around you based on your unique play style.
- Change the world. Deciding the fate of villages and ransacking keeps will shape the world around you. As a leader, you can deploy followers of the inquisition to act on your behalf.
- How will you lead? Completely control the appearance and abilities of your Inquisitor, party of followers, outposts, and strongholds. Decide the makeup of your Inquisition forces and your own style of combat.
- Combine forces. You don’t have to face the enemies of Thedas alone; join your friends in thrilling adventures against some of the Thedas’ most monstrous foes. Choose between one of twelve unique Agents of the Inquisition, customize them with awesome loot, and prepare for action-packed encounters!