RELOADED brings the PC version of the 2014 action video-game “Double Dragon Neon”. It got that early 90y’s beat’em up style, which i like!
Description: Known for the beautiful aesthetics and renowned gameplay of A Boy and his Blob, Contra 4, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and BloodRayne: Betrayal, WayForward is applying its focused attention to detail on Double Dragon: Neon.
Taking place in a hyper-saturated omniverse, players beat upbaddies across earth and beyond against the Black Dragon Clan’s most nefarious leader yet– the supernatural scourge Skullmageddon. You could go it alone, but why wouldn’t you want to grab a buddy and take your game to the next level with drop-in, drop-out online ‘Bro-Op’?!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
- OS: Windows 7-32Bit or Windows 8-32Bit
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+, 2.4GHz / Intel Pentium D 805 2.66GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB / ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB or higher | Shader Model 3+
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online play