The group TE released latest version of the highly praised game Don’t Starve v1.88179.
Operating System: PC
Description: An uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic.
Play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home. Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
Whats New in All’s Well that Maxwell Build 88179?:
• Maxwell has his player power.
• Mosquito drops loot.
• The “Totally Normal Tree” now spawns in the world.
• A “Top Mods” section has been added to the mods screen. It
doesn’t function yet, but it will show the top 5 most popular
mods of the day.
• Depths Worms attacks now ramp up over an increased time period.
• Spitter Spiders had their range and projectile speed decreased.
• The Miner Hat can be refueled.
• Wickerbottom’s books have descriptions.
• Tooth Trap and Bee Mines are now “deployable” objects. They can
no longer be packed too closely by dropping them.
• Rearranged some of the front end.
• Added FX to mining animation.
• Added FX to book reading animation.
• Improved feedback when taking damage over time.
• Added some additional music to the ruins.
• Made some improvements to the text widget
• Improved console screen focus.
• Improved controller controls and prompts for teleportato.
• Added additional art to the credits screen.
• Action button will now harvest farms, crockpots and drying
• Befriending music will now play for bunnymen and chess
• Batalisks have been given a strong stomach.
• The Ancient Guardian will drop his horn again.
• Shadow Hands will appear again.
• The Pig King will no longer throw gold on top of himself and
• Chester no longer uses the old death effect.
• Fixed a bug that was preventing pathfinding from working with
• Shadow entities no longer appear as chunky messes in the Mac
and Linux versions.
• Chess monsters will now retaliate when being attacked by other
chess monsters that are following the player.
• MacTusk’s icehounds will no longer respawn instantly under the
• You can no longer click-spam pigs to force feed them and gain
• Fix for bee/mosquito sounds so they don’t accumulate at the
• The Lazy Forager’s amulet will now also pick up any animals
that are caught in a trap when the trap is collected.
• Pumpkin lanterns no longer bounce when placed.
• Snurtle Shell Armour will provide protection again.
• Picking a mushroom as day phase changes will no longer cause
the mushroom to regrow immediately.
• Breaking down a Cook Pot with a completed food item will cause
the item to drop in the rubble.
• Tents and Sleeping Rolls now properly restore body heat.
• The Glow Berry is now tradeable.
• Tree Stumps can now be burnt.
• Creatures can no longer walk through walls that have been
destroyed and rebuilt.
• Fixed some issues with save/load states on Light Plants.
• Heat Rocks now emit light if they are heated up outside your
• Items do not rot on death in caves.
• Walls no longer sleep – this should help with some caged
animals escaping their pens.
• Fixed some issues with the Forager Amulet duplicating traps.
• Boomerang now works against the Tentapillar.
• Light effects on nightmare lights can now be clicked through.
• Rearranged some items in setpieces to allow for proper
• Players will now react to being hit by bees and mosquitoes.
• Music will play during credits on the standalone version.
• Fixed some issues with resurrecting.
• Water is no longer culled while still on screen.
• Fixed some issues with the player appearing at the wrong
location when changing cave levels.
• Actions are now canceled when you change your tool mid-action.
• Maxwell’s Shadow no longer lingers in the world during the
• Shadows now rotate correctly.
• Cleaned up some TaskInTime calls to prevent memory growth.
• Made Cave Gen a bit more consistent in an effort to remove
• The book reading FX is now canceled if the action is.
• The HUD will now hide during the tent’s fade out.
• Shift clicking now works properly between backpacks and player
• Removed double-click sound when clicking build recipe.
• Fixed beesplosion when trying to stuff bees into a full
• The confirmation window will now close if you press “no” when
entering Maxwell’s door.
• Fixed a crash that happened during the loading of some
• Adventure World (two worlds) will no longer crash on
• Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in a state by pressing
the map button while trying to sleep.
• You can now add placeable items to a fire while using a
• You can now press and hold to hammer.
• You can now navigate the controls screen with a controller.
• Fix for issues with using keyboard controlled crafting and
• Fixed items disappearing if you tap pickup very quickly.
• “Useable” items like the Telelocator Staff and Bush Hat can
now be used when playing with a controller.
• Lucy the Axe will no longer continue to talk after finishing
adventure mode with Woodie.
• Fixed some layering issues on the final level of adventure
• Camera doesn’t shake when doing work as Woodie.
• Woodie the Werebeaver now uses seperate attack and action
• Player character will not emit frost breath when facing
• Tuned locomotor to prevent jittering at higher player speeds.
• Mods which overwrite core game assets have usually crashed the
game unless the game is restarted once. Now a mod can specify
this to force the game to restart when the mod is loaded.
• Mods can now specify an arbitrary save slot instead of using
slots 1-4. This is useful for ‘game mode’ mods which don’t sit
nicely on top of an existing Don’t Starve save.
• Road textures can now be overwritten by a mod.
• Can now specify the range of background nodes to generate for
each node in the level definition.
• Tasks with blockers can now specify what their “blank” nodes
are in case you don’t want it to be ocean.
• Tasks have a little more control over internal connectedness
by specifying a custom crosslink factor for rooms, and whether
or not the rooms are generated in a loop.
• AddGameDebugKey and AddGlobalDebugKey are now global
functions, so mods can utilise them for testing.
• Better logging when animations and builds are missing.
• Sublime Text, a great script editor, is now packaged with the
mod tools in Steam! Use this when working with Lua files for
syntax highlighting, multi-file search, and other handy
• OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
• Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
• Memory: 1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
• Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
• DirectX«: 9.0c
• Hard Drive: 500 MB HD space
• Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers