The group TE released Don’t Starve’s latest updated release with a number of bug fixes and new creatures and world. Read the description for further info.
Description: An uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic. Play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home. Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
Whats New in Build 85089?:
Hotfix 1 ( 9/12/2013 Rev 85089)
* Crash when taking the teleportato to the next survival world
* Crash when attacking a shadow creature
* Crash when continuing a save slot that is between worlds
* Map screen pan sensitivity
Build 85009 (9/10/2013)
Additions & Changes
* New asset pipeline tools in alpha release!
* Animation importer for Spriter. Spriter is included with the
DonÆt Starve Mod Tools and the projects will be processed and
imported into the game.
* Automatic atlas generator for .png images. No more fiddling
around, now a .tex and .xml file will be created for each .png
in your mod.
* Custom audio banks and events. Using FMOD designer you can
create your own sound banks and run them in the game.
* These tools are still in development and should be considered
experimental. Please give us feedback in the Pipeline Tools
* Basic tutorials and example projects are available in that
thread as well!
* Re-laid out the mods screen in anticipation of controller
* New Damaged Knight
* New Nightmare Monkey
* Slurpers are now more aggressive.
* You can repair chess junk piles with gears to spawn a friendly
* Sped up the descent of the depth dweller spiders.
* Splumonkeys no longer use the ôfollowerö component while they
harass you. This should make fighting back easier.
* Added a day/night cycle to the sinkholes (this is not synced
with the upper world)
* Added a new pillar type into level 1 caves.
* Houndius Shootius – Protection from nasties.
* Potted ferns – Make that base look good.
* Deconstruction Staff – Save precious materials.
* Thulecite Walls – A wall made of thulecite!
* Thulecite Crown
* Items in the ruins will now sometimes drop ôThulecite
Fragmentsö which can be refined into thulecite.
* The ancient guardian will now drop a horn when killed.
* Fishing in the wilds ponds will now produce an eel.
* Changed the art for the monkey spawner.
* Increased the number of uses the Pick/Axe has.
* You can no longer fix walls with healing items.
* Ice hounds will no longer spawn in great numbers from walrus
* Woodie will no longer slide around the world when in
* The Magiluminescence amulet no longer gives off light while on
* Fixed a crash that would occur when enemies destroyed
* OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
* Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
* Memory: 1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
* Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
* DirectX«: 9.0c
* Hard Drive: 500 MB HD space
* Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers