FLT brings a nice looking action role-play video game “Divinity: Dragon Commander”. I’m not yet sure but form those shots i have seen some badass flying dragons attacking enemies on the land, hell yeah!
Description: Set in the time when both magic and technology were at their peak in the Divinity universe, Dragon Commander tells the story of a young dragon knight who fights for the survival of Rivellon when his father, the king, is brutally murdered for opposing the teachings of a new religion.
Six nations – the elves, the dwarves, the imps, the undead, the lizards and the humans – must set aside their differences and unite to stop empress Aurora from taking over the world.
- Real time strategy: Command your sea, land and air forces in real-time. Combined operations and knowing where and when to hit are crucial elements of any victory.
- Dragon Combat: During real time strategy mode, you can turn into a dragon to support your troops in combat and obliterate the enemy using your formidable dragon powers.
- Turn based campaign: Direct your conquest on the turn-based world map; plan several moves ahead, build formidable armies and invest in the right technology or magic upgrades.
- Rule your empire: You are the emperor and you make the decisions! But beware, political balance is easily upset. Each game is different and you’ll find that a Dragon Commander needs to make really tough decisions. Feel the effects of your decisions on the battlefield as the war progresses.
- Single-player, multiplayer and co-op modes: Play the single player story-driven campaign or test your mettle against other Dragon Knights, online or local via LAN. Start your own multiplayer campaign with or against a friend. Or duke it out on a skirmish map.
- OS:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or equivalent
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4850
- Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX9c compliant
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection