The group CLANDESTiNE released Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut for PS3 of USA region. This is one of the most controversial game in recent years now returned in director’s cut, non-officially it’s also termed as best game of the year 2010. I have marked in bold the exclusive features you will get in the Director’s Cut, check feature’s list.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Description: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut focuses on the story of FBI special agent Francis York Morgan as he investigates the murder of a young woman in the town of Greenvale. In this small town, players have to solve a murder mystery and survive against the killer and supernatural creatures that have taken residence.
Along with the original story and gameplay, there are some new features, including improved HD graphics, an updated control system, a brand new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka Swery Suehiro, and DLC to keep the mystery going once you complete the main campaign.
• DIRECTORS CUT: New Scenario – Surprising new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka “Swery” Suehiro that will please new and hardcore fans alike.
• DIRECTORS CUT: HD graphics – complete graphic overhaul with new HD textures.
• DIRECTORS CUT: Improved Controls – reworked control system and mappable controls allow for an even better combat experience.
• DIRECTORS CUT: Downloadable content – Expand the mystery beyond the original game and let Agent York (and Zach) live it up in Greenvale.
• Explore the lifelike town of Greenvale, with a real 24 hour clock, weather cycles and the lives of the residents.
• Maintain Agent York’s daily appearance to influence inhabitant perceptions.
• Travel the landscape with a variety of cars which can be maintained as they consume fuel and accumulate damage.
• Tons of side-quests and mini-games like fishing, darts and collecting trading cards.
PS3 with USA region support!