COMPLEX release the XBOX360 version for “Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate”, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate is the definitive DOA 5 package, with new content and additional fighters. This version ushers in the addition of modes from Dead or Alive 5 Plus, including “Move Details Plus” and a tutorial mode, will allow novice and expert fighters to refine their fighting style with razor-fine precision.
Genre: Fighting Games
Description: Dead or Alive 5 marries its signature fighting style with MMA fighting techniques to deliver a major kick for players new and old. Visually striking scenes from around the world blended with a hard-hitting cast puts players in the roles of the cast of Dead or Alive fighters once again. In DoA 5, stages act not only as visual backdrops to accompany a fight but instead play to a fighter’s strengths. As a fight progresses, the backdrop will change and interact with players. Skilled fighters will be able to utilize these dynamic stages to execute hard hitting blows, pitting their opponents against new obstacles creating a unique experience that will leave you breathless.
With each battle executing a new level of involvedness, the fighters themselves have become more complex in their design. In Dead or Alive 5 players will be able to feel more involved in the action as they see their fighters sweat as they exert more energy. Players can also kick up the competition in online multiplayer modes where fighters must learn to utilize their strength and weaknesses to K.O. challengers.
- Intense DOA Fighting: In DEAD OR ALIVE 5 ULTIMATE novice and expert fighters alike can improve on their skills with modes from DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS including “Move Details Plus” and a tutorial mode, letting them refine their fighting style with razor-fine precision
- Realistic and Sensual Graphics: Characters come alive with a visual style combining stunning realism with a warm, naturalistic feel – from raw power to sleek sensuality
- Dream Lineup: The biggest roster in DOA history! For the first time, the Dragon Shrine Maiden Momiji from the NINJA GAIDEN series joins the existing cast of DOA fighters, as well as additional characters yet to be announced
- Ultimate Tag: Improved Tag gameplay for even more over-the-top action in multi-character fights
- Dynamic New Interactive 3D Stages: More than a backdrop, spectacular locations from around the world include stages from the NINJA GAIDEN series as well as classics to provide changing and interactive arenas
- Signature DOA Finishing Moves: Power blows and the new power launcher cause even more mayhem, such as interactively triggering the Danger Zone of a stage, including crashing cars, collapsing glaciers, and an exploding oil rig – distract your opponent or drive them into danger
- Online Battles: Supporting online experience allows players to compete head-to-head in a variety of playing fields and battle modes