CODEX brings a new action strategy game ‘Caribbean’. Going by the trailer, it surely looks fun. A bit similar to mount and blade with the addition of pirates!
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Description: ‘Caribbean!’ is a blend of economic strategy and open-world RPG, set in the pirate era of XVII Century Caribbean. The game is based on the significantly improved Mount & Blade: Warband engine.
‘Caribbean!’ lets players decide their own role and create their own adventure.Those who crave for battles in jungles, raids on rich cities and capturing enemy ships can choose the path of a pirate and a mercenary who will rise to the top, with the help of his own sword.
- Naval battles with controllable ships and boarding fights.
- Building and management of commercial property in towns.
- Detailed crew and fleet management.
- Rank progression system for military and business options.
- Advanced order and control system for armies in land battles.
OS: Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 295 or AMD HD 4870
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X-compatible sound card