Group iMARS have released the wildly popular (Region Free) game Call of Duty: Black Ops III released the wildly popular (Region Free) game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for XBOX360. for XBOX360. Call of Duty: Black Ops III is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series.It developed by Treyarch and published by Activision.
Genre: First-Person Shooter, Action
Description: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever. The Campaign has been designed as a co-op game that can be played with up to 4 players online or as a solo cinematic thrill-ride.
Multiplayer will be the franchise’s deepest, most rewarding and most engaging to date, with new ways to rank up, customize, and gear up for battle. And Zombies delivers an all-new mind-blowing experience with its own dedicated narrative. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 can be played entirely online, and for the first time each of the offerings has its own unique player XP and progression systems. The title ushers in an unprecedented level of innovation, including jaw-dropping environments, never before experienced weaponry and abilities, and the introduction of a new, improved fluid movement system. All of this is brought to life by advanced technology custom crafted for this title, including new AI and animation systems, and graphics that redefine the standards Call of Duty fans have come to expect from the critically-acclaimed series, with cutting edge lighting systems and visual effects.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 features two modes only: Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with an expansive Multiplayer and an all-new film-noir Zombies adventure.
- New Movement System: Call of Duty: Black Ops III features a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon.
- Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which fundamentally changes the way players engage in combat by allowing players to master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons.
- XP Progression System: Zombies includes a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.