Here’s 3rd update of Call of Duty Ghosts from the group RELOADED. Detail of changelog and feature is added in description.
* Improved framerate performance when traversing moving platforms.
* Improved latency for AMD graphics cards.
* Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
* Improved shader warming and level load performance.
* Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
* Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
* Improved usability of broadcaster HUD.
* Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
* Improved steam friends functionality.
* Fixed smoke flickering and graphical corruption within blurred area of dual render scope.
* Re-enabled fur and smoke DLLs from nVidia.
* Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues .
* Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
* Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
* Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
* Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
* Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
* Fixed issue when selecting store from squads.
* Fix to remember spectator team when switching to freecam in broadcaster mode.
* Fixed issue with loading into specific maps with ghost mask equipped.