The group RELOADED released first update of Batman Arkham Origins for the PC platforn. See the changelog in posts’s description to know what changes in this first update.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Description: Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the first two games in the franchise.
Batman: Arkham Origins image 1
Taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most notorious crimininals, the game showcases a young, unrefined Batman as he faces the defining moment of his early career and sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight.
– Fixed player progression reset when leaving the title
– Fixed consumables not being used/applied when activated in the pre-match lobby
– Fixed Arkham credits not being awarded after playing a match
– Fixed cases where purchasing credits were not working
– Reduced map vote countdown from 30 to 15 seconds
– Reduced map start countdown from 10 to 5 seconds