COMPLEX just released the second installment of Third-Person Shooter game Army named”The Devil’s Cartel“. Hope this one better than the first installment.
|Genre: Third-person shooter|
Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Platforms: Xbox 360 |PlayStation 3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player, co-op, multiplayer
Developer: Visceral Games
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: In Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Players find themselves on the deadly streets of Mexico as Alpha and Bravo, two operatives working for Tactical Worldwide Operations (T.W.O.), a PMC outfit that drops them in the middle of a drug war conflict for an assignment full of corruption and deceit.Visceral Games…
With the ability to unleash the power of ultimate destruction, players will need to work together as their objectives unravel, allegiances begin to blur and they face off against a ruthless opposition. Featuring both online and split-screen co-op, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel gives players the chance to distinguish themselves from their friends by providing a deeper and more advanced upgrade and customization system. From the mask that protects them in battle to the very weapons that keep them alive, players can customize their own Alpha and Bravo to create the deadliest mercenary team as they see fit.
- Two Brand-new Characters – Join the fight with two brand-new characters, Alpha and Bravo
- Shoot-and-Destroy Tactical Co-op – Work together and perform challenging strategic maneuvers with your friend in a true two-player co-op experience with flanking, dual-breach, riot-shield attacks, and much more
- Unleash the Ultimate Destructive Power of Overkill – Build up your Overkill meter by performing cooperative maneuvers and unleash it with your partner to take destruction to a whole new level
- Challenge a Powerful and Ruthless Mexican Cartel – Experience a grim but relevant story set in a modern Mexico that’s been torn apart by the drug war
- Customize Your Character for Explosive Action – Use the powerful customization tools to outfit Alpha and Bravo with personalized tactical gear to prepare for a dangerous, action-packed mission to end the cartel’s ruthless reign
- nd destructible environments via the game’s Frostbite 2 game engine
Mayhem Courtesy of the Frostbite 2 Engine – Experience stunning graphic detail, in-game mayhem a