‘Armikrog’ is a spiritual successor to the adventure hit game from the 90ys, ‘Earthworm Jim’. Yay!
Description: From the creators of the Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood games, comes a stop motion clay animated adventure game called Armikrog.
Armikrog is a unique stop motion clay animated point and click adventure game from the creators of Earthworm Jim and the Neverhood. Unravel the mysteries of the fortress that holds Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak captive through exploration and puzzle solving!
• Follow the adventures of space explorer Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak, as they unravel the mysteries of the fortress that holds them captive through exploration and puzzle solving!
• Loveable characters designed by Doug TenNapel creator of the Earthworm Jim and developed by creators of The Neverhood, Ed Schofield and Mike Dietz.
• Rich cast of voiceover talent brings Armikrog’s characters to life, including well-known actors Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), Rob Paulsen (Pinky and the Brain) and Michael J. Nelson (Mystery Science Theater 3000).
• Original soundtrack created and recorded by American songwriter and record producer Terry Scott Taylor.
- OS: Windows XP+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space