The scene group released AudioMulch’s latest version 2.2.3 for both Windows and MACOSX.
|OS: Windows and MACOSX
AudioMulch is an interactive musician’s environment for PC and Mac. It is used for live electronic music performance, composition and sound design.
AudioMulch allows you to make music by patching together a range of sound producing and processing modules. Unlike some patcher-based programming environments, AudioMulch’s modules perform high-level musical functions, so you don’t have to create things from the ground up using individual oscillators and filters. AudioMulch is designed for live performance and improvisation – you can process live audio sources and control every knob and slider on the user interface using a MIDI controller.
Use AudioMulch to…
• Perform live and improvise
• Compose all kinds of digital, electronic and electroacoustic music
• Create ambient soundtracks
• Do sound mangling, including granular synthesis
• Process live instruments
• Host VST and Audio Unit plugins
• Learn and teach audio processing