The Scene group Lz0 released Anthemion Software‘s DialogBlocks, used for sizer-based resource editor.
Developer: Anthemion Software Ltd.
Anthemion DialogBlocks is a sizer-based resource editor that quickly gets you creating professional-looking dialogs, wizards and frames for deployment on Windows, Linux, Mac or any other supported wxWidgets platform.
What can DialogBlocks help you do?
• create resizeable, portable dialogs;
• create complex wizards and property sheet dialogs;
• create frames complete with menubar and toolbar;
• create wxAUI-based layouts with docking;
• see and edit the properties for each control or sizer in a convenient, consistent property editor;
• output to C++ or XRC;
• give your dialogs context-sensitive help and tooltips;
• store image resources and convert to inline or file-based XPMs;
• edit the generated C++ code by hand, but have DialogBlocks insert changes to the dialog;
• preview your dialogs, then quickly compile and run the application from within DialogBlocks;
• build wxWidgets from within DialogBlocks;
• migrate your old Windows RC dialogs as first-shot wxWidgets dialogs before full sizer-based conversion.
What benefits will you get?
• spend minutes on your dialog UI, not hours;
• no more writing complex sizer-based layouts by hand;
• the chore of adding event handlers becomes effortless;
• it’s like having your own programming assistant updating your UI code.