Another hot release from RELOADED, it’s “Anomaly 2”.
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Strategy, Indie|
Release Date: May 15, 2013
Platforms: Microsoft Windows | Mac | Linux
Gameplay Modes: Single-player
Developer: 11 bit studios
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: All About Tower Offense vs. Tower Defense Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs.
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- OS:Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) / Vista
- Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible