The highly-rated indie-adventure game ‘Anna’s Quest’.
Description: In a land far, far away lives a brave young girl called Anna. She lives a peaceful life in the forest with her grandfather, until a mysterious illness befalls him. And so Anna ventures forth to find a cure for him, but this world is a much more dangerous and bizarre place than she’d thought: putting her journey to a sudden end, the witch Winfriede kidnaps Anna to use her for an experiment.
With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she makes her way from the peaks of Glass Mountain to the deepest dungeon.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn’s inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis – this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
- OS: Windows XP 32 bit SP3
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 205, AMD Radeon HD 3400 Series with 256 MB VRAM, latest OpenGL driver
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers