“Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs” is an indirect sequel to the highly-rated survival-horror video game “Amnesia: The Dark Descent”. While set in the same universe as the previous game, it features an entirely new cast of characters and time setting. If you like this game, go and buy it, support those who made it happen. It’s available for cheap on Steam.
Genre: Action Adventure
Description: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is an upcoming survival horror video game developed by thechineseroom and produced by Frictional Games. The game is an indirect sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which was developed and produced by Frictional Games.
This world is a Machine. A Machine for Pigs. Fit only for the slaughtering of Pigs. From the creators of Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Dear Esther comes a new first-person horrorgame that will drag you to the depths of greed, power and madness.
- Fresh and new approach to the Amnesia world while staying true to its origins.
- The darkest, most horrific tale ever told in a videogame.
- Stunning soundtrack by award-winning composer Jessica Curry.
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: High-range Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 CPU or equivalent.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Mid-range NVIDIA GeForce 200 / AMD Radeon HD 5000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update.
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space