The PC version of the much awaited title “Alien Isolation”. This here is a chance of redemption for the well-known Alien video game series. From the early reviews, critics seems to be very satisfied with it unlike the past disappointments, PC gamer gave it a 93/100 score. So yes, this might be a fine Alien game.
Genre: Survival horror, stealth
Description: Alien: Isolation is a first-person survival horror game which captures the fear and tension evoked by Ridley Scott’s 1979 classic film. Players find themselves in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger as an unpredictable, ruthless Xenomorph is stalking and killing deep in theshadows.
Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
- Deadly threat must be overcome: As the Alien hunts you down with its senses, fear of attack from the Alien is always existent.
- Players must improvise in order to survive: Players will be able to hack systems, scout for important information and will be able to craft weapons to evade or distract the enemy.
- Explore the world of Sevastopol: Players can immerse themselves in this detailed space station where the inhabitants are marked by feat and mistrust.
- OS: Windows 7 (32bit)
- Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 35 GB available space