FLT brings us some nice looking strategy adventure video game “Aarklash Legacy”. Check out some of the shots below, google some, hit the trailer link. That’s what i do to get a full idea of the obscure indies.
Genre: Adventure Games
Description: In Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down.
- Take part in an epic campaign, mixing adventure and tactical combat, following a rich storyline that will transport you into the fantasy world of Aarklash.
- Thanks to the active pause system, choose the best tactics to succeed in battle.
- At any time in the game, dissolve your team and then recombine it by choosing 4 characters from the available 8.
- Through numerous and intense battles, make your heroes work together using group skills.
- A skill tree will allow you to change the skills of each of your characters. Find the best combinations to take full advantage of the possibilities of your group as a whole.
- Take on enemies and various organized groups, who also have their own skills!
- Loot objects from your enemies and progress your group throughout the game.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP PC (32 ou 64 bit)
- Processor: AMD/intel dual-core running at 1,8 GHz (AMD Athlon II and Intel Core2Duo are the oldest CPU architectures recommended)
- Memory: 1,5 Go for windows XP / 2 Go for Vista, Seven or 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated or mobile graphic card, with at least 256MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 4.0 support. ATI/AMD Radeon 3800 series and above and NVIDIA GeForce 8600 series are minimum required graphic cards
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard