A trading simulation game with lots of RPG elements.
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Description: Regain your riches, restore your honor and avenge your father’s murder. A challenging trading game with lots of RPG elements.
A good merchant needs to know everything about the market, he is always on the lookout for a deal, always listening, always engaging and deepening his knowledge. He knows what forces influence the prices, what events affect them. A good merchant listens to rumours and gossips spread by travelers at inns and taverns; hoping for a clue, a hint where to go, where a good deal awaits. A good merchant surrounds himself with specialists smarter than him, people who help him maximize profits and minimize losses. He always expands his fleet of carts, he balances risks, calculates profitability.
- A complex trading algorithm
- Over 100 quests each with multiple steps to success.
- 2 out of 10 planned mini games that accompany events with next ones upcoming in the updates
- Possibility to create a partnership with other traders and control 3 characters simultaneously
- 1 main and 2 quick scenarios
- 15 types of goods for trade with varying characteristics, some illegal, some perishable
- Beautiful hand-drawn localisations.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7800, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2600/3600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space